11.22.2010

Liwayway Gawgaw

"A lot of the things that until now seemed unthinkable
are starting to be thinkable."
- Nick Johnson 





THE ONLY RISK
IS THAT OF OPENNESS
KIRI DALENA + CON CABRERA

For The Ephemera of Disposable Goods,
Green Papaya Art Projects
T. Gener cor. Kamuning Rd., Quezon City 
 

November 25 – 30, 2010
STUDIO HOURS:  2pm – 6pm
 November 30, 2010, Tuesday
CLOSING RECEPTION, 6pm – 10pm





I feared for these days to come. To be able to have a show with Kiri, someone I look up to, and in the gallery where I most feel out of place. Excitement and fear. Happiness and fear. Fulfillment and fear. Everything comes with fear. I delayed my schedule of working on the artwork for the exhibit because I am too afraid to start and fail. I'm such a pessimist, it's killing me. Boo. Argh!

Dear universe, please be kind to me 'til the 30th?
You can start sending me storms (again) after the show. Amen.

(Insert panicking little people inside a palpitating heart here.)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment